QuickBooks Pro for Mac 2013 1-User helps you organize your business finances all in one place so you can complete your frequent tasks in fewer steps. Easily get set up, learn and use. No accounting knowledge is necessary and you can quickly import your data from a spreadsheet. Easily create invoices and track sales and expenses. And, QuickBooks ensures you’ll have reliable records for tax time. Have questions? Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more. Includes a 60 day money-back guarantee.
- Built for your Mac: QuickBooks for Mac 2013 is designed by Mac users for Mac users
- Keep track of important dates (such as payment due dates) with iCal sync
- Keep contact information up to date by syncing QuickBooks with Address Book
- Create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you. You can also invoice in phases to get paid faster
- Enter expenses and track account balances. Log hours and bill clients for your time. Add to your invoices with just a few clicks.
- Online banking: Download online banking transactions from your financial institution to QuickBooks and save time by batch entering them. Then add to your invoices in just one click.
- Customer and Vendor Centers: Easily locate transactions and contacts with Customer and Vendor Centers, and become more organized
- Customizable Company Snapshot: Get insights into your business’ performance and make better decisions with rich, graphical company snapshot widgets, which you can customize to show the most relevant data for your business.
- 115+ Reports: Leverage 115+ included reports to analyze your business. Plus, each report can be customized to show the data you need.
- In-product tutorials: In-product tutorials take you through key everyday tasks from start to finish, to help you get started using QuickBooks. Contextual help is available to answer your questions when you’re in the middle of a task. Hot tips, videos and recommended feature icons help you become efficient quickly.
- Data Import: We know you have existing data that you don’t want to lose. Bring in existing product, customer or service information from your spreadsheets easily. If there’s anything else (not in the spreadsheet) you need to add to complete your entries, QuickBooks will prompt you, to help ensure that your information is accurate and complete. Easily import contacts from Address Book and Gmail and flag them as Customers, Vendors or Employees.
- Keyword search: Save time locating important information. You can easily search for names, transaction types, amounts, dates etc. Click a result category to quickly find the result you’re looking for. Quickly access recent or saved searches. Use filters such as transaction date, type, amount and document number, to refine results.
- Layout Designer: Project a professional image to your customers and vendors by customizing forms with your logo, color, fonts etc.
Keep track of your business finances with QuickBooks Pro 2013 accounting software for Windows and Mac. This software allows you to access and organize all your expenditures and accounts receivable, even if you don't have knowledge of accounting procedures. The software's step-by-step tutorials make it easy to learn and use, so you can spend more time building your business and less time worrying about financial details.
QuickBooks Pro 2013 accounting software features easy-to-use tutorials that walk you through complex tasks, so you can take control of your business finances without learning complicated accounting jargon. It offers coaching tips on tasks such as creating invoices, recording expenses, and more, allowing you to keep track of every detail while focusing on building your customer base. If you want even more control of your software, you can extend its use with the in-depth tutorials offered by Learning QuickBooks 2013
- Keep Track of Financial Details
QuickBooks Pro 2013 accounting software offers at-a-glance snapshots of your expenditures, receivables, and more, so you can examine trends that will affect your business down the road. It allows you to break the information down by vendor, so you can invoice them directly from the program or pay your bills from a simple interface. If you need a paper copy, the software lets you print spreadsheets, invoices, estimates, and more.
- Keep Reliable Records for Tax Time
QuickBooks Pro 2013 accounting software keeps all your business information in one place, making it easy to access your information at tax time. You can print weekly, monthly, and yearly reports, so you have a reliable tool for inputting information into your tax forms at your fingertips. The software breaks all entries down by category, ensuring you have complete control of every aspect of your financial records.
Data Import is a transfer feature (not sync) – data from source is matched with QuickBooks and user can choose what to bring in. User can choose to bring in contacts form sources (Gmail, Mac Address Book) as many time as needed. QuickBooks does not sync with Gmail, Quick Mac Address book. This feature supports native Address Book that is covered by the OS of the computer (ex. Version 6.1 on Lion). See software integration requirements.
Download your data from participating banks until May 2016. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion) or v10.8 (Mountain Lion)
At least an Intel processor, Core 2 Duo or higher required
At least 2 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM recommended
CD/DVD drive for installation.
250MB of available disk space.
Use Intuit Checks if you plan to print checks. Canadian Image Ready Checks are not supported. Additional terms and fees apply.
Integration with other software
Export report data requires Apple Numbers '09; Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac.
E-mail requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008 or Outlook 2011 for Mac
iCal, iChat, and Address Book are included in Mac OS X installs from Apple, Inc.
QB Mac 2013 will support one-way conversion from QB Win 2011, 2012 and 2013
QB Mac 2013 will only support round tripping with QB Win 2013